Welcome to the NZ Machine Embroidery Addicts Facebook group!
If you found this page and haven’t yet joined the Facebook group – go check it out here.
This group is especially for machine embroiderers based in New Zealand but we welcome those from anywhere in the world to join as well.
This group is for general discussion about machine embroidery – tips, tricks, help with finding resources etc.
I am a small business owner based in Auckland, NZ. You can find out more about everything I do on my website at mandychamberlin.com, here’s some quick links if you’d like to connect with me or need help with something:
- Embroidery Tuition and Support services
- Local Embroidery Events in NZ
- Brother NZ Sewing and Embroidery Machine Sales and Support
- Sewing and Embroidery Supplies and Consumables
- Embroidery Digitizing Services
- Local Embroidery Services in NZ
My email address for everything is email@example.com, my phone number is 021 226 8654 and you can Facebook Message me here.
Hi I’m Mandy (this is an addicts group, right?), I’m your host and creator of this group – if you’re keen to know more about how it all started – have a read of my intro blog here.
I’m a bit of a self-confessed Machine Embroidery Addict and I have surrounded myself with various embroidery related ventures under my umbrella Mandy Chamberlin brand. Feel free to connect with me if you love embroidery too!
I run a local Sewing & Embroidery machines and supplies shop in Howick, Auckland and I am a Brother NZ agent and have a range of Brother sewing & embroidery demo machines along with a range of consumables and supplies.
If you have a question related to Brother machines feel free to tag me – if I don’t know the answer I will find out (I have fantastic investigative skills – my favourite TV show is Veronica Mars – if you haven’t watched it you really should! I even named my oldest daughter after her!)
Stay up to date with the latest news about sewing & embroidery social events, classes, machine and supply specials and the latest tips to get your inspired!
Some Guidelines to Help Keep the group a Fun Place to Be
- Feel free to introduce yourself and share and discuss anything related to embroidery, please no spamming the group with business posts etc.
- If you would like to post about your business, please flick me a Facebook Message or email first and just give me the heads up so things don’t go overboard on the advertising.
- This isn’t a buy/sell group but I don’t mind the odd second-hand thing being sold here and there. I do ask that you please flick me a Facebook Messageor email first though and just give me the heads up so things don’t go overboard on the advertising.
Please also note that this group is based in New Zealand and in NZ it is illegal to send unsolicited PMs/emails to others so please don’t do this. If you do, it could result in you being removed from the group.
If you’d like to get in touch with me, feel free to Facebook Message or email me.
For Echidna Sewing related enquiries you can contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org